A popular, high street brand is looking for a Finance Officer to support within the Accounts team. This is a great opportunity to gain autonomy and exposure in an expanding brand.
As Finance Officer, your main responsibilities will be covering the crucial administration in the finance team, including:
- Timely payment of all rent and utility invoices, maintaining appropriate spreadsheets
- Liaising with banks regarding queries, overseeing all direct debits
- Reconciling all accounts at year end
- Assisting in other account areas as required, and covering in absence
To be considered for the position, you must possess:
- Strong numerical skills, ideally a numerical degree
- Experience in a junior accounting role
- Ideally exposure to a retail environment
- Excellent time management skills, with a proven track record of working towards multiple deadlines
- An eye for detail
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and characteristics apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.