Our client a big International business within the FMCG industry is looking to hire an ambitious and eager Financial Planning & Analysis Associate. Your main role is to help develop and maintain a metrics-driven infrastructure to help drive profitability as well as support the continuing growth of the business.
Your responsibilities include but not exclusively:
- Management of the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process;
- Preparing comprehensive financial plans using existing best practices for life stage appropriate recommendations;
- Performing analysis of current and potential client's investment portfolios, making recommendations with regards to fund selection, investment amount, and risk tolerance;
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with Planning & Analysis teams to ensure their full understanding of technology allocations;
- Execute ad-hoc financial/quantitative analysis and various reporting requests in support of business divisions and regional/global teams
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in development, execution, and management of financial planning processes, financial analysis, management reporting and business metrics, preferably from the FMCG industry;
- Strong data analysis skills, financial/business modeling experience is a plus;
- Functional knowledge of financial reporting & accounting systems such as SAP, SAP BI, GPC etc.
- Effective role and written communication skills with a strong ability to efficiently communicate financial results to both financially and non-financially oriented persons;
- Chartered Accountant / CPA or equivalent degree or an MBA in Finance;
- Fluent in English - Written and Verbal;
- Strong organizational and presentation skills;
If you think you are qualified and can look forward to these challenges, then submit your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.