A worldwide premium retailer is looking for an exceptional General Manager to lead one of the UK's most high turnover stores in Europe.
As General Manager, your role will be to lead and develop the retail business strategy to set the path for double digit profit growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced flagship or cluster manager or area manager with high profile, high turnover experience to develop their career.
The London area is seen as an untapped market for this role, which will require relocation to the Oxfordshire area.
In this role, your main focus will be:
- Coaching and developing an exemplary team, to run an outstanding business
- Devising a thorough business strategy to exceed your sales and profit targets
- Building collaborative relationships with key business partners, both internal and external in order to maximise on the growth potential
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have strong experience leading high turnover, high profile businesses ideally in fashion
- Can demonstrate delivering results to budget in a fast paced environment
- Show passion for developing individuals to be great retail leaders.
In reward for your success and your hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, and unrivalled exposure and international progression opportunities with one of the most exciting brands today.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.