International premium brand looking for a highly motivated floor manager to join a high-profile store within the Menswear sector. This market leading fashion brand is seeking an experienced retail manager to operate within a fast-paced, high-volume, outlet environment.
This position offers a high level of autonomy, and excellent progression within a successful, high-profile store. You must be flexible and a self-starter in order to respond to high levels of customer demand in a dynamic outlet environment.
Day to day you will implement excellent customer service and client relations through consistent, front-of-house, floor presence. Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing activities on the sales floor
- Achieving sales plans and meeting targets throughout departments
- Partnering with the Buying and Planning teams to identify opportunities and weaknesses to maximise sales potential
- Supervision, training and development of all direct reports
- Co-ordinate floor changes with Creative Services and Visual teams; overseeing all merchandise
To be considered for this position you must have experience in a high-turnover, dynamic, sales environment. Fashion-related experience is not essential, but a keen interest in the brand and fashion is vital.
If this sounds like you, please reply with an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.