A young and rapidly growing global business is looking for a food safety manager to join their technical team. The business is built on a strong set of values which enables them to deliver an exceptional service. They are seeking a passionate individual who can advise on and develop food safety plans in a confident manner and constantly drive standards forward.
The key responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
- Implementing, maintaining & monitoring food safety policies across all suppliers
- Auditing suppliers
- Developing new HACCP plans
- Liaising closely with customers and build strong relationships
- Driving continuous improvements in all aspects relating to food safety
- Providing day to day support for the operations team
- Producing monthly KPIs and update reports
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Degree level education in a food science or related subject, food safety qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
- Confidence in auditing manufacturing sites
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with senior management throughout the business
- Ability to travel regularly within the UK & Europe
- Good working knowledge of EU Food Legislation
- Second European language desirable but not essential
If you have the experience required then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.