One of the largest F&B producer in the world is currently finding the perfect person to join their ever-expanding team as Food Service Manager
- Develop and update Account Profiles
- Plot plans for sales and promotions, executing plans, taking full responsibility to customer relationships with the main objective of hitting agreed targets.
- Regular performance evaluation by discussing customer feedbacks/reviews
- Establish new accounts by identifying market potentials
- Regular maintenance, monitoring, and evaluation of pricing and contracts with customers
- Ensure pricing and products quality and standards.
- Keeping government-related records.
- Constant updating of market and technology trends.
- Keeping track of key competitors
- Implementing all market activation activities
- Graduate in Hospitality Management, Food Tech, Sales, Marketing
- 3 - 5 years of handling supervisory level and is highly knowledgeable with distribution, key accounts, and channel matters.
- Proven record with major food service contract and negotiating deals
- Well calibrated with MS Office Applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage
- Used to working effectively even under pressure, is a detail-oriented person, active, ambitious, possesses "can-do attitude", and self-driven.
The opening will be based in Dubai, UAE. This offers an extensive opportunity to work within one of the largest food and beverage producers. If you think you meet all the requirements mentioned above and is willing to work with all tiers of the company, apply now!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.