An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-street supplier for an experienced Freelance Cosmetics & Beauty Designer. Here you be overseeing the design of the product & packing in this area.
Working as Freelance Designer, you will have the following duties:
- Opportunity to work closely with the buyer and designer, as well as work on own projects.
- Can collate key trend information and develop own ranges to win business as well as work closely with own-brand team,
Effectively managing your workload to complete all designs within the time frame.
· Creating mood boards to present the design vision, including colours, shapes and styles
· Close coordination with the Buying team to ensure that all designs are reflected properly in the samples and prototypes
- Keeping up to date with the current trends, ensuring that the brand's product offerings are in line with the preference of the target market.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Candidate needs to be a graphic designer
- If you have a packaging background this will be ideal
- Ideally with experience/knowledge of the Beauty industry
- Proficient in CAD and Illustrator
Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional organisational and planning skills
· Creative and has strong personal style
· Strong fashion and commercial awareness
· Available to work in-house
This is a fantastic opportunity to further learn and develop as a design professional in a modern and highly creative work environment.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you think that you have the right experienced and qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today quoting the reference Q98135.