As one of the most well know department stores in the UK & worldwide, this retailer has experienced continued success & is looking for a Manager for their flagship Floor accountable for over 100 million in sales and over 200 people within fashion apparel.
This business pride themselves on a reputation of excellence & in this role you are a leader accountable for driving results, client and employee engagement strategy & business goals whilst being an ambassador for the brand.
Through your leadership you will have a major strategic impact on the sales & commercial performance of the department. You will be expected to act as a coach every day, inspiring your Sales Management Team in sales, service and operations standards.
Other responsibilities include -
- Accountable for delivering the day to day and long term running of your floor
- Take responsibility through the team including delivering exceptional back of house standards.
- Accountable for monitoring financial objectives and taking responsible for exceeding and challenging the status quo in all areas of responsibility
- Partner with the head Office; Buyers, Merchandisers & VM teams in sharing successes and identifying missed opportunities and agreeing a plan of action around product, availability and placement on the shop floor.
- Work with the HR & Store Director to forecast future staffing requirements.
- Coming up with new initiatives to encourage sales and service behaviours
- Responsible for cascading corporate announcements and communications to the team.
- Responsible for ensuring the team delivers the required standards in terms of compliance to company procedures.
To be successful -
- This is a position that is looking for a leader that has worked in a strategic position where they have been accountable for large teams but managing and inspiring through a smaller management team.
- You must be operating at an Area, Regional, Head of Retail level or a department store or flagship/high profile store as a General Store Manager.
- You must have apparel experience and if you have menswear experience this is desirable but not essential.
- My client is open to background around high street, Premium to luxury but will need to demonstrate the correct operations standards and skills (back & front of house) at a large and complex scale.
- You must be seen as a brand ambassador who is well presented & impeccable attention to detail where you are driving all customer and guest experience feedback and scores.
Your must have experience is driving the Key KPIs of Profit, Payroll budget, Inventory integrity, stock loss , Net contribution & Customer Experience
- You need to show evidence of competitively owning, developing and driving own business area to exceed business expectations.
- Demonstrate effective leadership to inspire and nurture a high performing team by flexing style as appropriate
- Commercial Astute to a high level - Being able show accountability & track record on working towards financial & non-financial KPI's & other budgetary controls.
- You must be a strategic thinker with excellent operational ability & have put short & long term action plans into place.
With this experience in place you will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential (30 - 40% bonus potential), generous discount, holiday days but also very real career opportunities within an exclusive business that recognises and rewards success for their leaders.
If you believe you have the correct skills and fit for this position please apply & forward your CV quoting ref Q100439.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.