Seeking to appoint an outstanding individual with a proven track record of being able to achieve quality in academic delivery and customer satisfaction, whilst also meeting profitability targets and operational efficiency.
- Report directly to the board to ensure positive board/staff relationships are maintained.
- Provide leadership to the organisation.
- Provide leadership to ensure the continuity and solvency of the company.
- Lead and execute finance strategies by exceeding the projected revenue and expense goals.
- Responsibility and oversight of all cash flow, accounting and record-keeping.
- Responsibility of HR services aligned with the organisational objectives.
- Responsibility and oversight of selection, development, performance management.
- Academic services - delivery, quality, consistency and efficiency in line with the organisational plan and vision.
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organisations and employees.
An ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor degree in business management or education.
- Skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with owners/teachers/students.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills.
- Ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organisation.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV to us as a Microsoft document.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.