Our client is currently looking for an experienced General Manager to join their dynamic team in the Middle East.
As the General Manager, you will:
- Responsible for overseeing all operations ensuring that revenue and profits targets are met through driving sales managing cost and motivating teams.
- Plan, direct and coordinate various aspects of the operating area.
- Create, review and implement business procedures including retail guidelines.
- Team recruitment, budgeting and forecasting, negotiating strategic alliances
- Analysis of customer satisfaction & mystery shopping results and work to address areas of concern.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Ensure establishment of inventory reporting procedures.
- Uphold the highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity.
- Establish clear lines of reporting within the management teams.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree holder in Business Administration/Marketing.
- Must have experience in fashion/accessories retail industry.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of statistical process control.
- An effective communication skill in English language is a must. Bilingual (Hindi or Urdu) is an advantage.
- Flexible, independent, team player, and self-motivated.
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed competitive package that awaits the successful candidate. Take this once in a lifetime chance to further develop your skills and talents and thrive in a new and exciting workplace. If you think that you are a fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.