An iconic and very high volume restaurant brand is recruiting for a General Manager for one of its flagship sites in Central London.
The brand is instantly recognisable to Londoners and tourists and has a reputation for quality of food and service.
I am looking for a General Manager who has experience in very high volume sites, and someone who can keep their cool under pressure.
As General Manager, you will have overall responsibility for:
- All colleagues and their rotas
- Ensuring all guests are catered for with the highest level of customer service
- Developing the management teams and succession plans
- Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness, both front and back of house
The ideal candidate will have:
- Catering and hospitality in your DNA
- A strong work ethic and career determination
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to control a restaurant through your team
- A love of food and all things service related
The good news is you won't have any responsibility for paperwork or business development. I am not looking for accountants. Instead, you will be a master of your domain and have the style and flair to lead and inspire a very large team.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £50k with great benefits.
If you feel that this is the right opportunity for you, please apply using an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.