An instantly recognisable national furniture retailer is looking for a General Store Manager for its Retail Store in Bristol Area
The successful candidate must have Retail Sales experience and an excellent coaching and leadership style. We need managers that truly recognise the benefits of driving performance through their people. Customer Service is also of paramount importance, so proof of strong KPIs in this area will be required.
As Flagship Store Manager, you will be expected to:
- Manage the P&L account in line with business expectations
- Act as a brand ambassador for the area and the wider public
- Drive sales through your people by engaging and encouraging
- Build and establish a loyal customer base in order to grow the business
- Train and develop your team to provide top-notch customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong P&L management experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your people
- Good training and development capabilities
A clear understanding of direct sales environments would be beneficial but all retail backgrounds will be considered. You must be a go-getter and someone who can identify external as well as internal opportunities.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £30k and £33k with substantial bonuses and benefits that should see your OTE at £70k or beyond!
If you feel that you are the right candidate and have flagship store management experience on your CV, please apply with an up to date copy.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.