This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding multinational retail business. They are currently looking to hire a talented and creative Global Design Controller to join their team and drive the business(es) forward.
For this role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the design direction for the total Clothing (Womenswear, Menswear and Childrenswear).
- Developing the design vision of the whole company and working with QA/Technical and Buying teams to ensure that the design is well reflected in the samples and prototypes.
- Identifying new design opportunities and presenting them to the design team
- Close monitoring of the season's collection and advising on any adjustment if necessary
- Keeping up to date with the latest fashion trends and going on travels for design inspiration
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Have a minimum of 15 years experience in retail design and buying
- Ability to influence and coordinate with a team across many different cultures
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High level of creativity with a keen eye for design
- A competitive attitude with the ability to take initiative
- Flexible to travel when needed
- Confident, dynamic and a self-starter
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to further learn and develop as a fashion design professional in a modern and highly creative work environment.
If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.