A well-established sporting goods retailer in the South-East Asia is currently looking for a dynamic and experienced Global Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Japan.
Your role as the Global Digital Marketing Manager will involve:
- Delivering front-end design
- Creating global digital brand content for site launch (excl. contents in Shop Section)
- Providing guidance on brand presentation during site build phase
- Creating technical documentation (e.g. site map, wireframe, checklist) for front-end design
- Managing agencies including drafting agency briefs, supervising production and implementing digital brand campaigns
- Provide guidance on digital marketing execution in regions
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Considerable years of experience in developing brands online and through social media
- Proven experience in developing and implementing online marketing plans
- Evident PPC, SEO, display and social media expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Affinity with sport and sport fashion
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed excellent package that awaits the successful candidate. If you think that you have the right skills and experience for this position, please get your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.