Our client, a very well established hospitality brand, requires a Goods & Services Buyer to join their Purchasing team.
Through effective purchasing, this role is fundamental in controlling and reducing costs without compromising on the quality of all equipment, products and services relating to the company.
Key accountabilities include:
- Liaising with the wider business to obtain information on their business needs and services required
- Leading negotiations to achieve the best costs possible
- Monitoring and evaluating supplier performance and sourcing new suppliers where applicable
- Managing all tender processes when necessary
- Stakeholder management
Experience and Key Strengths required include:
- Prior goods, equipment and/or services buying experience
- Excellent relationship building, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A proactive and resourceful attitude
If you fit the criteria and you are looking for a role that allows you to make a significant difference to the overall performance of the purchasing team and you want to a part of a great business then we would welcome you application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.