This is a great opportunity for a Grocery Buyer or experienced Junior Buyer, to join a fast-paced leading grocery retailer.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Developing key supplier relationships, including the management and negotiation of supplier accounts
- Ensure branded and own-brand product ranges within your category comply business strategy and match consumer demand
- Developing your team of Assistant Buyers
- Overall responsibility for the category
Necessary criteria include:
- Proven success in a buying or trading role, ideally within an FMCG environment
- Strong analytical mindset
- Previous category management experience
If you're interested in this role have the necessary skills and experience, please apply below. Grocery experience is not essential so if this sounds like an exciting opportunity then please apply quoting Q101289.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.