Our client is a part of a globally renowned food emporium providing the highest standards of foods and naturally sourced ingredients. If you have the desire to join an innovative restaurateur and grow within the foods industry, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Group Development Head Chef
- Develop the conceptual food experience within each property. Evaluating the Customer/Guest Profile and locality of the property to ensure that the offer and experience match expectations
- Work with the General Managers & chef teams to introduce agreed concepts and standards
- Work closely with any third parties involved in creating the new Restaurant concepts
- On-going review and menu planning/costing to support new concepts
- Develop the offer throughout the Bar, Restaurants, Conference and Banqueting and Private Dining where appropriate
- Development of Skills throughout the Chef teams, through Training and involvement within the kitchens
- Supporting the recruitment of all key chef roles within the business in support of the General Managers and development of future Head Chefs
- Be fully financially aware of all kitchen KPI's and ensure all plans are supported by the relevant cost base and delivery of revenue growth
- Research food trends and review customer satisfaction scores to ensure the overall food and dining experience is not only in line with expectations but exceeds expectations
- Work with the procurement team and supply chain to ensure both food cost and quality of food is both maintained and improved
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.