Our client, a leading fashion retailer that offers exclusive range of quality products across the GCC is currently looking to hire a Buyer. Working closely with senior management, you have to ensure smooth buying transactions through vendor identification, selection and evaluation that meets the Department and Company sales and profit targets.
- Oversee the development and delivery of seasonal buying strategies and ensure products are aligned with key product lines;
- Planning, sourcing, and buying of merchandise at category level in a commercial environment;
- Present the figures, product and season trends to the Head of Buying and the Directors;
- Negotiate cost prices, in the best interest of the company, and sourcing of suppliers from both inside and outside the European market;
- Training and developing members of the team to achieve their potential, focusing on the individual needs by working on development plans and continually reviewing;
- Management of suppliers, purchase volume, spend and income
- Bachelor's degree in any related field;
- 2-3 years' experience in the same industry;
- Computer literate, knowledge in MS Office Suite;
- Experience of buying and product development;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Passionate and driven individual
This role provides you the opportunity to work within an extremely well-known, established retailer! If you believe that you have the relevant experience and qualifications, apply now and send us your CV!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.