This highly admirable Luxury retailer has an exciting Head of Buying role to be based in the heart of London. The role is to provide a product range to the customer, maximising margin and profitability across the globe whilst protecting the integrity of the brand.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To define the buying strategy for the brand both internally and externally across all product related activity across all channels for both the domestic and international markets
- To work with the Senior Leadership team to define and communicate a clear vision of the future and translate this into understandable goals and target
- To maintain control and evolve the business product & pricing strategy across all sites to ensure the brand proposition remains profitable and commercial
- To build and maintain positive relationships with key suppliers, ensuring their contribution is maximised and all terms are effectively negotiated
- Experience of managing multiple work streams internationally and working with different territories and markets
- As a member of the senior executive team, you will guide the Board from a buying and commercial aspect on all key decision making.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Senior management experience is essential - Buying manager/Buying director or Head of Buying
- Experience of and exposure to overseas markets and Far East sourcing is ideal
- Branded Selection or Product Development buying
- Good knowledge of external market trends both in the UK and overseas
You will encourage, inspire, challenge and support the team to advance and evolve in their career, with a 'can do' attitude! In return, you will gain exposure for a world known brand and further develop your own skills.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.