One of the Middle East's leading corporations creating enduring value for our customers and brand partners, through passion and excellence is looking for a HEAD of Centre of Excellence to be part of their team in Dubai.
Create and lead the center of excellence for the group. The Head should be able to lead process design, re-engineering and implementation across the group. He/she should be the change agent in the group by driving change management.
As the HEAD of Centre of Excellence, you will take over the responsibilities:
- Drive process development and implementation. Candidate is expected to Lead functional groups in the identification, implementation and tracking of development process improvement projects
- Map, identify then re-create current processes then implement the
- Responsible for cultivating cross-functional communications through the creation and maintenance of strategic relationships with other lines of business and the product line of responsibility
- Manage, develop and retain a core team of Lean/Six Sigma professionals who are aligned to business units & functions to support developing and executing a pipeline of initiative
- Promote awareness, understanding and acceptance of Lean and Six Sigma methodology through change management processes and practices
To qualify for this unique and exciting role, the following are required:
- Strong Lean/Six Sigma Process Excellence background
- Bachelor's Degree - Retail, Business, or equivalent retail experience
- Senior years experience on the same job or equivalent retail experience
- Proven track record of driving multiple Lean/Six Sigma programs.
- Proven record of delivering change management and transformation.
- Influential personality in change management
- Adaptability and ability to work autonomously
- Strong Interpersonal and leadership skills.
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to qualify for this role, please submit your updated CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.