Position: Head of Digital Marketing
Location: East Anglia
Are you a successful online marketer? Do you have experience in heading up Digital Retail Marketing campaigns, SEO and email marketing? Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, read on!
Reporting into the Marketing Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Development of the SEO strategy and driving conversion
- Ownership of the content strategy and production of the creative campaigns
- Management of all third party agencies including PPC and Creative
- Develop and drive email marketing campaign initiatives
- Analyse all marketing campaigns and report to the directors on effectiveness
- Comprehensive ROI presentations to business heads
The ideal candidate will be:
- Commercially astute
- A successful digital marketer, either from a retail or FMCG background
- Well versed in and have a good understanding of all technical ecommerce disciplines including HTML and CSS
- A fantastic influencer, project management experience would be beneficial
This is a new position for the company, so will be a key hire. They are willing to pay up to £60k for the right candidate, with good bonuses and benefits.
If you think the above sounds like you and you're interested to hear more, please apply to this position using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.