- Plan, organize and control all activities in Training Centre.
- Supervise Education Team and Education Coordinator to ensure the overall success and effective daily operations of the center.
- Assess technical training requirements.
- Approve scheduling of courses, manage and control the training schedules.
- Develop with the Education Team to set up program materials, and training curriculum.
- Work with instructors to establish effective Training delivery.
- Ensure that the costs of planned programs are within budget.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace for learning and presenting.
- Ensure the quality of training delivery.
- Evaluate training delivery.
- Develop, propose and enforce departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate with the management to ensure that the program serves the company.
- Supervise departments, personnel and enforces evaluation procedures.
- Deliver training internally and externally.
- Ensure high service level of the education center.
- Maintain proper documentation of all education center material.
- Ensure that the trainers' schedule/potential is efficiently utilized.
- Ensure the trainers are following the brand guide lines and image by withholding at all times a clean and tidy personal appearance (Uniforms etc…, where needed) as well as maintaining a clean hygienic training center.
- Responsible for all trainers' delivery of feedback reports to both management (Brand Managers, Head Office) and feedback on the trainers to the saloons.
- Conduct and manage all trainers and request for new joiners (Induction Training Course).
- Develop and conduct training courses and aid for further development and education within other departments throughout the company (e.g: Sales Training Conduct).
- Communicate with suppliers on training and education materials and executing approved plans in the market.
- Organize shows or Seminars to the clients and prepare the necessary schedule and programs.
- Visiting clients to check their satisfaction form our trainers.
- Plan the trainers monthly or weekly visit to the branches or clients and send reports to divisions head or branches about the performance and suggestions.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.