A leading Middle East retailer is currently looking for an experienced Head of HR to join their team based in Dubai. As the Head of HR, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with department heads to establish HR and L&D needs across the business.
- Maintain consistency and compliance with all legal requirements on a day to day basis.
- Be responsible for driving HR strategy and delivering a full cycle HR support with strategic and operational business performance.
- Conduct evaluations for Managers and other staff and developing staff recognition and training plans.
- Develop KPIs as per the job needs in order to improve performance.
- Recruitment and using direct hiring systems and metrics.
- Drive and implement performance appraisal process.
- Analyse and compare results with previous cycles.
- Improve the HR team through mentoring, project assignments and personal development plans.
To be considered you will need:
- Previous experience managing large sized organization
- Be an exceptional communicator with great presentation skills.
- Experience in managing internal client relationships at strategic level.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and resourceful.
- Knowledgeable of UAE labour laws and policies.
This is an excellent role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.