We are currently looking for a strategic Head of Marketing for an excellent opportunity to join an innovative companies Food and Beverage sector across the Middle East.
- To develop and implement marketing strategies, to strengthen the company's market presence.
As the Head of Marketing, your responsibilities include:
- Be passionate about the food and Beverage industry and previous working experience is essential
- Experience managing a team of marketing managers/executives
- Obtains market share by developing market plans and programs for each service; directing promotional support;
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information
- Setting the media budget and write and deliver external PR related to product launches;
- Liaising with suppliers and event organizers and consumers.
- Sets short and long term sales and marketing plans, and evaluate the effectiveness of the current marketing and sales programs;
- Carry out competitor's analysis to ensure the company's marketing strategy is competing effectively;
- Ability to seek and source opportunities for advertising.
- Monitor and keep up with trends in Social Media applications, strategy, and designs;
- Manage social media marketing campaigns;
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Food and Beverage market in the UAE and GCC region
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar field;
- Proven successful experience in a similar position preferably in the Retail industry;
- Should possess good sense of market, trends, and competitor's activities;
- Excellent knowledge in Marketing Strategies and Communications;
- Strong leadership and organizational skills;
- Passionate and driven individual
This offers an extensive opportunity with a guaranteed competitive package that awaits the successful candidate.
If you think that you meet the qualifications above, please send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.