A well established fashion retail business is looking to hire a talented and well-experienced Head of Visual Merchandising & Marketing to join their dynamic head office team.
As the Head of Merchandising, you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis and research along with the Planning Director to develop the customer profile of the brand
- Provide direction and leadership to the buying team working within the fashion product ranges
- Monitor the brand's sales performance and adjust product pricing and sales plan accordingly
- Manage a large team including a number of Buying Directors and ensure that the team's performance and development needs are provided for
To be a successful candidate, you will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Business or equivalent, MBA would be a plus
- Solid track record of working within a senior management position with hands-on experience in a fashion merchandise environment
- Extensive experience working for a similar highly regarded fashion retailer
- Experience in product design would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the retail manufacturing and international procurement
- Highly innovative with strong commercial acumen
This is an excellent role which offers a very rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.