An exciting opportunity has a arisen for an exceptional Head of Merchandising to take the lead with this trend lead, expanding fashion retailer.
This is chance to devise and drive the strategy for a business that is an ever growing presence on the high street today. As Head of Merchandising, your main responsibilities will include:
- Plan and manage the department strategy, driving results to ambitious KPIs
- Ensure budget targets are met with effective range planning and mark downs
- Lead and develop your team of Merchandisers to exceed performance targets.
- Taking a lead role on assessing the competition and reacting to results quickly and effectively
To be considered for this high profile role you must:
- Have a proven track record as a Head of, or Senior merchandiser ideally in a high street fashion environment
- Can demonstrate strong leadership, and evidence of developing your teams to deliver
- Have real drive, passion and determination to drive innovation in a fast paced environment
If you feel you have the skills and qualities, please apply with an up to date CV today, quoting reference: Q98270
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.