Head of Merchandising
A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their industry, is looking for an experienced merchandiser to lead their growing merch team. This is a great opportunity for a driven candidate to take the next step in their career.
As Head of Merchandising, you will:
- Work with the Head of Buying to develop and implement the B&M strategy for their retail and wholesale element
- Lead a small team, reviewing performance and creating development plans
- Still keep an eye on the details, taking a hands-on approach with all analysis and planning
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience in merchandising from either retail or wholesale background, and be adept at using WSSI. You will also have ideally had some experience managing or mentoring individuals.
In addition to the skills and experience, you also need to demonstrate:
- A strong sense of self-motivation, happy to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to build collaborative relationships with senior partners
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to report against demanding KPIs
- An ability to work with pace and adapt to fast changing environment
If you feel this sounds like you, please reply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.