Head of Online Business Group - Dubai
|Job Title||Head of Online Business Group - Dubai|
|Salary||£100000 - £130000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||17 days ago|
Our client, an Electronics Consumer giant is currently looking to hire a creative and inspiring Head of the Online Business Group to join their dynamic team based in Dubai, UAE. Your key role is to achieve and exceed sales targets through the online sale of the products.
- Manage and develop the online business strategy according to the Company's overall strategy;
- Understand and express how various models are marketed online;
- Develop and execute strategies to minimize the number of parallel import products traded on the Market portals and boost the sales of the brand's authentic products;
- Work with other department heads to keep the standard between offline and online operations and implement online sales plans;
- Develop the scope and the accuracy of the online selling process and build good relationships with e-retailers so that their sales are tagged and data are shared with the brand;
- Bachelor's degree holder in any related field;
- 10+ years' experience preferably in the e-commerce industry;
- Multinational Consumer Electronics company experience is an advantage;
- Excellent organizational and management skills;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a company who value their employees as much as their clients and customers. An excellent tax-free package awaits the successful candidate as well! If you think that you are qualified for the job, please submit your CV for review!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
WIRED Retail 2017
WIRED Retail 2017 brings brand, payments, supply chain and logistics executives together to discuss the innovations and trends impacting virtual – and bricks and mortar – commerce.Innovation will be king in the retail industry - and business leaders must now, more than ever, d...