Title: Head of Planning
Salary: £75, 000 - £85, 000 + Benefits
This large fashion retailer is looking to hire a talented Head of Planning for their Merchandising team. You will need to have worked for a major retailer and have worked in a growing business that has succeeded by being at the forefront of fashion trends.
Key responsibilities for this new position are:
- Manage the Merchandise Planning team
- Monitor all pre-season purchases and assure that merchandise commitments are within the company's standards
- Establish and develop relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Review sales forecasts based on performance
- Produce accurate reports and analysis on the performance of the assigned category
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree or MBA level education or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of Merchandise Planning best business practices
- Minimum of 8 years related experience and at least 4 years in a management role
- Substantial international experience
- Being bi-lingual would be a bonus; ideally able to speak a second European language.
This exceptional role offers a rewarding salary package to a candidate who will thrive on challenges and enjoys working in a progressive, changing and dynamic business. Please send your CV through to us today if you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.