A leading retail business is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Head of Planning to join their dynamic team based in Dubai.
As the Head of Planning, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the Merchandise Planning team
- Monitor all pre-season purchases and assure that merchandise commitments are within the company's standards
- Establish and develop relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Review sales forecasts based on performance
- Produce accurate reports and analysis on the performance of the assigned category
- Ensure that all buying and merchandise planning are executed according to the brand standards and guidelines
- Lead and motivate the members of the planning team
- Review and drive the improvement of current planning strategy
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree or MBA level education or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of Merchandise Planning best business practices
- Minimum of 8 years related experience and at least 4 years in a management role
- Substantial international experience
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed competitive package that awaits the successful candidate. Take this once in a lifetime chance to further develop your skills and talents and thrive in a new and exciting workplace. If you think that you are a fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.