As the Head of Product, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Head of Product in developing the business unit strategy for the category
- Manage the overall product line process from conceptualisation to being sold on the shelf
- Manage the team through the entire product creation and ensure excellent team performance and work attitude
- Work with the sales, marketing and merchandising teams to identify product needs, gaps and improvement opportunities
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Expertise in global lifestyle apparel market place
- At least 6 years of experience in product management
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid track record of working with licensing partners, key accounts and collaboration partners
- Excellent analytical, presentation and leadership skills
- Passion for motorsports would be a plus
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.