A leading international retailer is currently in the market to appoint a Social Media specialist to help develop its online business working with some of the world's leading retail brands.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Develop and manage strong, high-level relationships with national and international social network organisations
- Take ownership of campaign performance and adjust tactics to meet objectives
- Execute social campaigns driving new customers and generating incremental sales
- Driving strategy, ideation and social product design
- Partner with Traffic and Analytic teams to evaluate and improve (as necessary) systems and methods of targeting, tracking, reporting, and evaluation of social media programs
- Partner with Creative teams to develop more effective means of leveraging social networking channels
- Develop scalable processes for social operations (campaigns, sweepstakes, apps, etc.)
- Be adept at working cross-functionally across the organisation
The ideal candidate will be coming from a business of a similar nature and will possess strong commercial attributes as well as the ability to communicate and lead a team.
If you are looking to work within a growing team, please apply now.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.