Head of Store Design, Development & Merchandising
An industry leading UK retail brand is looking to hire a Head of Store Design, Development & Merchandising to head up a large change project that will form the basis of company-wide strategy for 2016/17.
Administratively based in London, but with a UK-wide remit, this role will be instrumental in a huge change program across the entire store network of 600+ units.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Working with the Space Planning and wider Commercial Category teams in developing commercially astute space plans
- Developing new and innovative product display equipment, maximising ROI and utilising some of the most cutting-edge technology yet to be seen on the high street
- Oversee the testing of new space plans and ensure that they are in line with the brand policy and health and safety standards
- Developing a Visual Merchandising experience to rival the most advanced customer service interfaces
- Provide and own the retail estates' strategic direction
- Oversee a team of up to 8 people
This role has all the makings of a 'Head of' and the above roles and responsibilities are by no means exhaustive.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A flair for creativity and imaginative deisng
- 360 design approach- Concept, development and delivery
- Experience within a multi-site retail environment
- Knowledge of space planning and merchandising software packages (Auto CAD etc.)
- Successful background in space planning, merchandising and promotion
- Superb influencing skills and a track record of influencing Director Level colleagues in a blue chip arena
- Experience of working with retail based planograms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a truly exciting opportunity, and would suit a candidate with a passion for retail and a desire to be the best in a rapidly changing sector.
The salary for this position can stretch to £90k base, with 25% bonus, £7k car allowance and excellent additional benefits.
If interested, please apply today with the most up-to-date CV quoting reference number: Q100512
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.