A growing business specialising in the development, procurement and supply of high quality own label and branded homeware products is recruiting a Supply Chain Manager.
The position is an interesting and challenging one and the successful candidate will take ownership of a number of key areas within the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring availability for all products
- Building relationships with supplying sites in the Far East and customers to build and deliver accurate forecasts
- Control of supply chain budgets
- Management of a small team
- Working cross functionally across the whole business to keep uinvovled in new product development, supplier negotiations, strategy, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A working knowledge of supply chain operations including warehousing and UK and International freight
- An understanding of Far East supply chains
- People management experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for delivering excellent results
If you have the vision and skills and want to join a growing business that will offer future opportunities for further development then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.