My client, a market leading department store, is looking for an organised Horticulture Manager to grow and develop the business in one of their stores based in Essex. This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual passionate about gardening, home or horticulture, and is determined to lead a highly successful department. You will need to create an attractive and inspiring department that entices customers to buy and re-visit
In the role you will be responsible for:
· Managing and motivating a team of up to 10 to provide outstanding customer experience within the department
· Tracking the department's financial contribution and make appropriate operational adjustments to maximise financial contribution
· Undertake informal audits of the department's look and feel against the merchandising and marketing standards
· Adjusting the department's look and feel so as to entice customers to buy
In addition you will demonstrate:
· Key decision making ability under pressure
· A record of managing performance in a retail and operations environment
· A keen eye for stunning Visual Merchandising displays
· A history of coaching and developing teams
· A history of working in a similar environment
You will be a role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on standards and service.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £23k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q98503 We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.