A market-leading Garden Centre is looking for experienced Horticulture Managers to grow and develop the business at one of their many sites in West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for exceptional individuals passionate about gardening and horticulture, who are determined to lead a highly successful department. You will lead and motivate your team to implement an impeccable level of focus on standards and service, and create an attractive and inspiring department that entices customers to buy and return.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and motivating a team of up to 10 to provide outstanding customer experience within the Plant Area.
- Cascading technical knowledge empowering your team to implement high levels of service.
- Tracking the department's financial contribution and make appropriate operational adjustments to maximise financial contribution.
- Undertake informal audits of the department's look and feel against the merchandising and marketing standards.
- Adjusting the department's look and feel so as to entice customers to buy.
In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Good combined knowledge of both horticulture and retail
- Key decision-making ability under pressure
- A record of managing performance in a retail and operations environment
- A keen eye for stunning Visual Merchandising displays
- A history of coaching and developing teams
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £23-28k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q101042. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.