On the back of strong trading figures this well established, iconic multi-channel retailer needs an established HR professional who can provide generalist & administrative support to the their central London & Regional UK team.
You must be adaptable & flexible to work in an ever-changing, fast paced environment where you will liaise closely with Stores & Operation Managers for their 20 + stores in the UK & support their HR & ER needs.
Role and responsibilities include -
- Dealing with all ER issues for the retail estate
- This will include disciplinaries, grievances, performance reviews as well as absence management
- Some recruitment support and scheduling and initial phone interview when needed for Retail management & Support centre as well as issuing Offer Letters, HR Administration
- This role will also support the Head of HR on-going projects -These can be involved in talent pooling, learning and development, cultural & productivity projects .
- This is a small, fun team so you will need to take full accountability and be able to be hand on!
To be successful l in this position -
- Extensive HR advisor experience ideally form a retail environment
- Have provided business partner level support to retail and/or head office personnel
- This person will be involved in partnering a number of senior people in the business so are looking of someone heading towards a Business Partner level.
- You must be aware with current and updated Employment Relations & be able to advise on grievances, contractual and terms of employment
- This will need someone who can deal with reactive people issues but also more longer term proactive HR project
- High influence and will be able to make quick decisions in challenging situations
- This is a great opportunity for someone with the right experience and personality fit for the business!
This is a great opportunity for a central London head office based role. For the successful candidate benefits include 35% discount, profit related bonus, Ride to work, childcare vouchers and contributory pension.
If this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv and covering letter quoting the reference Q100060.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.