Our client, a leading multinational FMCG company across the globe is currently looking for an HR and Finance Executive. Your main role is to facilitate HR processes - assists employees with benefits enrollment and questions, manages insurance billing, manages employee database, and prepares payroll processing.
Your responsibilities include:
- Employee file management;
- Manages employee attendance and payroll processing;
- Health care enrollment and bill auditing / terminations;
- Prepare and maintain employee reports, new-hire and absentee reports;
- Maintain and update company organizational charts, phone directory and other requested reports as needed;
- Assist with special events planning;
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality;
- Bachelor's degree in business related major in Human Resources or any related field;
- Minimum of 3 years' HR and Finance experience;
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and Written;
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
If you are a passionate and driven individual looking to be part of a company's continuous success, this could well be your next long term role! Please submit your CV now for review!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.