HR ASSISTANT - LONDON
My client, a creative and fun high-street fashion brand is looking for a HR assistant to join their team in London! This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced and trend-led brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and placing all internal and external advertisements for recruitment
- Arranging interviews in accordance to line manager's availability
- Organizing recruitment days for new stores and liaise with Job centre.
- Assisting with the administrative duties such as appraisals and salary reviews.
- Preparing all new contracts, offer letters and employment packs for Stores and Head Office.
- Reporting directly to the HR manager and assisting with research and other special projects.
To be considered in this role you must demonstrate:
- Previous experience in administration or HR
- The ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communicational and motivational skills
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking a new challenge please apply today quoting the reference Q102658!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.