A leading group of companies is looking for an experienced Human Resources Director to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
An HR Director must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
You will be responsible for:
· Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
· Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
· Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
· Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
· Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
· Overseeing all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
· Anticipating and resolving litigation risks
· Minimum of 6 years of HR experience within a banking/finance environment with proven successful experience as an HR Director
· Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
· Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
· Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
· A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
· Degree in human resources, business administration or relevant field; a masters degree in human resources will be a plus
If you meet the necessary qualifications and see yourself thriving in this role, apply and submit your CV. An exceptional tax free salary package and unlimited career potential awaits the successful applicant.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.