A highly successful and rapidly growing business in the GCC region is currently looking to hire a HR Manager to join their dynamic team in Dubai.
As the HR Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute HR policies and procedures
- Provide coaching to employees as required, understand their situation and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Liaise with the hiring/line managers to ensure that all open positions are posted internally and externally as required
- Oversee the management of the recruitment process: screening resumes, conducting orientations, initial interviews and recommending candidates for the next level interviews
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in HR, 5 of which should have been in a senior management role, preferably in an agile medium sized or large multinational organization.
- Working knowledge of the recruitment principles and procedures and HR information systems
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, with particular emphasis on being able to influence with senior line managers.
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
The successful candidate for this position will be rewarded with a tax free salary package that comes with excellent bonus and benefits. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.