Our client needs an HR Manager to join the administration and be part of the company's rapid growth.
As an HR Manager, your responsibilities are the following:
- Manage the recruitment and selection process;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Ensure legal compliance;
- Support current and future employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues and nurture a positive working environment;
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Minimum of 5 years proven success as an HR Manager;
- Degree holder in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or any related field;
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV in word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.