This well-known trend led fashion brand is looking for an experienced HR manager to oversee their personnel functions across the company. This is a new position, and would suit an individual with broad experience from a retail background. .
As HR manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Keeping abreast of current employment law, ensuring stringent companywide communication, and adherence
- Develop and maintain an internal training function for all line managers
- Attending, where possible, disciplinary grievances and appeal hearings - advising at every level
- Leading a small team within the HR function, including payroll
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR manager to make a real impact and develop a department.
As mention, a strong background in an HR function for a retailer is essential, and ideally you will have some exposure to fashion or accessories. Alongside this, you must also possess:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Dynamism and determination to drive results and change
- The ability to build quick and collaborative relationships with teams and line managers
In reward for your hard work, you can expect a competitive salary package and unparalleled opportunities for progression within an exciting and evolving business.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualities, apply with your up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.