HR Specialist - Retail
One of the biggest sporting brands in the world are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager who will be based out of the head office in Dubai.
Reporting to the: Human Resource Manager
- Provide high level client service for HR related needs.
- Respond to employee related questions and issues in a professional and timely manner. Including but not limited: policy explanation and clarification, variable employee related process and systems, etc.
- Lead the annual performance management process, tracking the progress, analyze the data, be able to lead professional level performance improvement plans
- Participant the regular meeting with line managers, listen to their voices, provide HR recommendation to leaders, and take follow up actions
- Maintain effective communication with employee, actively respond to concerns and issues
- Support and involve in the recruitment activities if required
- Take on any additional HR projects as allocated
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in (more of HR Focus)
- 3 years of previous human resources minimum
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment. Strong MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, SAP, etc.
- Strong partnership mindset and skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player with high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send to us your CV and an amazing salary package awaits you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.