One of the world's largest companies for luxury goods, who due to high market interests, has opened its doors to expansion and is currently looking for Import and Export Manager to join their ever-growing organization.
As Import and Export Manager, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Leading and inspiring the team (includes setting, monitoring, and evaluating their KPIs, etc.)
- Ensuring continuous development of freight management (implementing better methods to deliver goods).
- Appointment, negotiation, and evaluation of key suppliers
- Management of overall operations
- Ensure timely and accurate movement of good in the company's financial system.
- Developing and monitoring freight budget.
- Ensuring accuracy of all transactions.
- Bachelor's degree holder or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years' experience working within freight operations (preferably in airlines or freight)
- Management experience, strong analytic capability, and possesses knowledge on customs regulations and transportation mechanisms.
- Proactive, great team player, open-minded and with strong commercial acumen
- Effective communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Candidates with multilingual capabilities will be at an advantage (preferably Arabic and French)
If you are a highly result-driven person looking to be part of a well-developed organization, this could well be your next long term role. Attractive package and an opportunity make significant changes awaits the successful candidate.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.