Our client is seeking an International Account Executive to join their UK team. The business prides itself on a culture of constant innovation, cost leadership and developing and distributing a wide range of market leading nutritious products. This position will interact extensively with all functions within the business and involve taking accountability for growing sales of key business brands in designated territories.
Specific responsibilities and areas of activity for this role will include:
- Responsible for a designated customer/territory/market base to meet and exceed annual targets
- Pursue and develop sales leads in line with Export Strategy
- Develop distributor relationships/partnerships
- Prepare sales documentation, proposals, reports, competitor information, analysis, export documents, etc. when required
- Develop and adapt marketing tools to deliver the Export Brand Plan across all channels of trade in markets
- Inform distributors/customers of new products and respond to customer product enquiries
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions, where required
The right candidate will either be looking to leverage their account management experience to date or will be aiming to join a smaller company where they can make a real impact. In addition, the essential skills and experience required are:
- Experience in an export focused sales role in the food/FMCG sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and able to spot opportunities - performance driven
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage at levels of business
- Leadership potential
- Passion for good food
- Willingness to travel
If this sounds like the ideal next move for you and you have the skills and experience required, then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.