Leading digital retailer currently in the market for an IT manager to join their team in the KSA.
The day to day activities will involve
- General team management duties - resource allocating, direct reports, budgeting for hardware, software, mobile and general system maintenance
- Engineering, equipment purchasing, installation and configuration of the company's IT equipment
- First line tech support for company staff, second line for customer support
- Oversight of contractors and suppliers
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures - covering network resources, backups and access control
- Management of software licences, scripting and log analyses, network performance and server load analyses
- Core network administration. WAN and LAN management
- Configuring and testing network configuration on-premises, cloud connections, and Mobile.
- Installation, configuration and administration of client computers and mobile devices
- Oversight of backup, information security, and access control
- Deploy and administer separate test domains for software developers and testers
The ideal candidate would be coming from an innovative IT background working for a leading FMCG or retail business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.