Junior Associate - Dubai
|Job Title||Junior Associate - Dubai|
|Salary||£15000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||16 days ago|
We are currently working with one of the leading groups of companies focusing on retail. The company is operating across the Middle East for almost 30 years now. They are looking to hire a Junior Associate to be part of the company's continuous growth and join the transactional team of the lawyers based in Dubai, UAE.
- Handles the notarization, attestation and legalization of corporate documents;
- Prepare legal opinions, claims, memos, and agreements;
- Follow-up boards and shareholder's meetings and provide corporate documents including meeting records;
- Analyze and discuss on lease agreements to be concluded by the company;
- File and revoke intellectual property rights and agreements to amend and have the effect to the relevant registry;
- Arrange and gather non-disclosure agreements
- Bachelor's degree in Law;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a legal field or civil law culture, Dubai experience is an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), Arabic Language is an advantage;
- Highly-motivated and driven
This offers an extensive opportunity with a guaranteed competitive package that awaits the successful candidate. If you meet the above requirements, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Shoptalk Europe is the only large pan-European event for innovation in retail and ecommerce, and covers the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy. We fill a major industry gap by bringing together over 2,000 innovators, including 250+ world-class speakers, from all...
WIRED Retail 2017
WIRED Retail 2017 brings brand, payments, supply chain and logistics executives together to discuss the innovations and trends impacting virtual – and bricks and mortar – commerce.Innovation will be king in the retail industry - and business leaders must now, more than ever, d...