Junior Buyer- Pet Care
A large and highly successful destination retail business in the UK is looking to hire a highly skilled Junior Buyer to join their team covering the Pet Care category in London.
As the Junior Buyer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, source and trade for the home/soft furnishing product range
- Develop target sales and profit strategies for your assigned category
- Maintain an updated insight on the performance of your product range within the market
- Establish excellent working relationships with suppliers
- Work with the Trading team to identify and implement a competitive pricing structure
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Substantial years of buying experience within a similar retail business
- Background in DIY retail, garden centres and department stores
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Strong commercial acumen
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.