Junior Marketing Assistant
|Job Title||Junior Marketing Assistant|
|Salary||£20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||5 days ago|
Perfect execution tracking
- Mystery Shopper, Touch Point Scoring,
- communication with BTL agency,
- Completion of Sales and Marketing KPIs
- Analysis of data and development of optimization proposals
Market share tracking
- development and implementation of Trade Census
- Managing Trade census data collection process and data processing
- Monthly market share tracking
- Support the preparation of standard and promotion trade presenters
- Update of the marketing library for contract pitches
- Maintain a portfolio of consumer & customer insights and provide business relevant output by pro-actively consulting various sources of information
Brand activations support
- Support in Hitlist preparation based on Trade Census
- Creating activation in CRM
- Tracking activation success though CRM (weekly snapshot)
- Sell out data collection
- Gives advice to Sales team on the implementation and application of rules, procedures, systems and instruments.
- Support Sales and Brand Managers on forecasting of new products and coordination with Supply Chain (S&OP meeting)
- Support Sales team with FOC administration for selected customers.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor in Marketing or Business Administration and min 1-3 year experience in Trade Marketing / Sales, preferably in an FMCG environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills - translate marketing initiatives into quantifiable measurable performance
- Very strong team player skills
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Shoptalk Europe is the only large pan-European event for innovation in retail and ecommerce, and covers the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy. We fill a major industry gap by bringing together over 2,000 innovators, including 250+ world-class speakers, from all...
WIRED Retail 2017
WIRED Retail 2017 brings brand, payments, supply chain and logistics executives together to discuss the innovations and trends impacting virtual – and bricks and mortar – commerce.Innovation will be king in the retail industry - and business leaders must now, more than ever, d...